Are you a member of a cycling club or a youth organization from Serbia, North Macedonia or Croatia who is willing to explore how cycling-based social activism can be used to bring change to your community and inspire young people to engage into cycling?
If your answer is YES, then yEUcycling Capacity Building Training is an opportunity you don’t want to miss! We will provide you with the knowledge, skills, and resources you need to organize cycling-based social activities that will boost the attractiveness of your work and help you achieve your organizational goals.
Join us in the picturesque town of Bajina Bašta, Serbia, from 13 to 17 October 2023 where you will take part in interactive and engaging workshops, lectures, and experiential learning activities!
- The members of cycling clubs will learn how to integrate innovative yEUcycling methodology into their workwhich will enable them to take part in solving burning problems in their communities and also will promote cycling as an attractive sport to young people.
- Youth workers and members of youth organizations will gain knowledge on how to apply cycling as a method of youth social activism, thus increasing their outreach and bringing in new volunteers and activists.
- At the same time, representatives of both the youth organizations and cycling clubs will get a chance to exchange knowledge, build partnerships, and share experiences through this training.
How to apply?
Don’t wait, apply now by filling in the application form by September 20 at 23:59 CET at the latest!
Who can apply?
You are welcome to apply if you are:
- Coming from Serbia, Croatia or North Macedonia,
- Staff or a member of a cycling club/organizationa or a staff/member of a youth organization,
- 18-45 years old,
- Ready to actively participate in the full duration of the event,
- Motivated to learn about cycling-based social activism,
- Able to communicate in English language,
- Ready to include innovative yEUcycling methodologies in the work of your youth organization or cycling club.
What about costs?
We are committed to covering all costs related to transportation, food and accomodation. Detailed information will be provided after the end of the selection of participants.
Need additional information?
If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond in the shortest time!
yEUcycling project is co-funded by the European Union.